Isometric action RPG game Wolcen just released on PlayStation and Xbox consoles and had its biggest content patch ever in patch 1.1.7. The patch introduced the final act IV, which incorporates rogue-light elements, along with major skill rebalancing. However, things were not smooth sailing after the major update. Instead, the game was plagued with game-breaking bugs. Now, the developers are beginning to address these issues in a series of what appear to be multiple patches.
Wolcen Patch 188.8.131.52 to Fix Multiple Issues
Developers Wolcen Studio went radio silent for over a week. But now we learned that they were hard at work at providing the first fix for Wolcen. Patch 184.108.40.206 will address the following issues:
- Resolved a UI softlock when accepting rewards from a completed Restock: Havar project in Champion of Stormfall mode.
- Fixed an issue in the conversion system which would leave some characters stuck at the end of Chapter III with no objective.
- Resolved an issue where Ahriman would drop too much loot (or none at all) depending on the game mode.
- Fixed an issue where bosses on the 2nd level of Expedition Operations would become incredibly shy and fail to spawn.
- Achievements for beating Ahriman and completing Act 4 should now be achievable.
- Fixed an issue where the player character would briefly appear in T-pose before the Wrath of Sarisel score screen.
- Fixed a particular voice line of Valaria’s where she would mistakenly misgender the Ascended if they are female.
- Fixed an instance of missing lip-sync for Ilthain.
- Fixed a VFX issue with Iosonic Rain where the two pistols could become offset depending on the player’s weapon types.
- Fixed offset VFX for the unique item “Canalised Staff”.
- Improved looting behavior on Gamepad when trying to pick out a particular item from large stacks of dropped items.
- Fixed the “stretching” effect on certain elements in the War Table UI.
- Fixed an SFX issue associated with Skeleton Cultists.
- Fixed miscellaneous instances of placeholder text and missing localization. More localization fixes are on the way.
Change in Development Updates
Along with Wolcen patch 220.127.116.11 going live, the developers announced changes to their development update briefs. Previously, fans would get a monthly update on what the studio was up to. Now, the developers announced that they will have smaller and more frequent updates to inform players of any updates and developments. This falls in line with the new patch cycle for Wolcen.
Are you an ARPG fan? Have you tried out Wolcen yet? Or maybe Diablo 4 or Last Epoch is more your style? Sound off in the comment section below.
Wolcen is available now on Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms.