Pax East 2022 is here, and the Lords from the Iron Lords Podcast and LOGNET are live on the show floor. One of the many games being previewed on the show floor this year is World Championship Boxing 2. The game is a sports management simulation that puts players in the role of boxing and business manager.
World Championship Boxing Manager 2 Interview
Features of World Championship Boxing Manager 2 include:
- A modernization of a heavy-hitting classic that combines boxing simulation with tycoon-styled management gameplay
- An awesome stable of sluggers and staff, including licensed characters Rocky Marciano™ and Sugar Ray Robinson™!
- 32-bit visuals with modern features including dynamic lighting and fight cam to watch your fighter duke it out in real-time
- A Story Mode with branching paths adds replayability and encourages players to take on the challenges of each in their own way
- An extensive skills point system lets players build the pugilist of their dreams. Be it a hard-hitting ring king, a one-punch wonder, or a super stamina warrior of the knock-down-drag-out fight; it’s up to the player to create a training path to victory
- An in-depth tutorial system for teaching newcomers to boxing what it’s all about
- A complete hiring system lets players ensure they have the best training team (and business managers) for their fighters — even if some of that staff might be a little unorthodox
- Twitch integration allows streamers and their viewers to take part in the experience together, getting the in-game crowd pumped up, placing viewer names on ringside banners, and allowing the audience to even trigger special in-match events
- Jam-packed with the humor, heart, and personality that made the original game so popular!
World Championship Boxing Manager 2 will be available for Windows PC via Steam and GoG.com, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in spring 2022.
Be sure to wishlist World Championship Boxing Manager 2 on Steam. Check out more coverage coming from the Iron Lords Podcast and LOGNET crew here.