This week on State of the Game, Community Manager Hamish Bode and Lead Designer Rasmus Kunstlicher weapons crafting and modding to talk about E3, Title update 4, and Weapons.
- Episode 1
- Expeditions Kenley College- 3 of these each mission is unlocked by the one prior. Also leadership boards of some degree
- Zoo Mission
- Roosevelt Island
- White Oak – Black Tusk
- Episode 2
- Pentagon – Not the raid?
- Episode 3
- Coney Island – New York – “If we see Faye Lau when we get there I am going to be pissed. – Lord Snalydo”
- Free Division 2 Weekend June 12th to the 16th
- Shooting Range issue is now being checked throughout the world.
- Title Update 4 is next week!
- Raid arm patch fix
- PTS Specialization weapons are not nerfing making more powerful – Fredrick
- Can’t Craft 500 GS Weapons.
- Weapon Mod Slot changes – all reds now go into red slots, all blues go into blue slots and yellow into yellows. from 6 slots to now 3 Based on color.
- Cannot use generic mods at level 30.
- Exotic Holster added. On PTS now. Crafting quest
- Account wide Crafting is something that is being looked into.
- PTS is closing Friday
- Aux battery mods now have icons that match
“E3 was fantastic this year and makes myself hyped to play Division 2 in the upcoming year, then they top it off with Title Update 4! Then the introduction to the Gunner specialization. I am speechless.”