Triangle Strategy has been out for a couple of weeks. Being met with praise from critics and players alike. The game features multiple endings, but there is a secret “true ending” that can only be unlocked with a bit of extra work in your playthrough. However, I’d recommend only attempting this after you’ve finished your initial playthrough and are starting the new game+ mode. As you will need all the help you can get near the end. The list below will contain some light spoilers, but I will be as vague as possible.
Guide for the True Ending of Triangle Strategy
I will be offering some recommendations on choices to make in certain chapters, but here is how to unlock the true ending for Triangle Strategy:
- Chapter 3’s choice will not affect the ending, but please visit Aesfrost to pick up “Rudolph”.
- Chapter 7’s choice will not affect the ending, however, if you protect Roland you must not activate any of the traps in the Wolffort demesne.
- You do not have to worry about the choice in Chapter 8 at all.
- In Chapter 9, you will have to assist Sorsley in the salt trade.
- During Chapter 10, you will have to reveal Roland’s identity to Svarog.
- In Chapter 11, you will have to protect the Rosellans.
- In Chapter 12, you have to complete the investigation properly to progress in the story.
- Chapter 13’s choice will not affect the ending, but I recommend choosing the “blow up bridge” option because the combat scenarios are fantastic.
- In Chapter 15, you will have to visit Serenoa’s father.
- And finally, during Chapter 17, you will have to pick the “There must be another way” option. From there you will have to pick the following answers in order:
- Greet them with the Wolfforts demesne’s wildfire?
- Might Lord Svarog be the key?
- We can expose the truth within the goddess’s statue.
- They’re of the consortium.
From there, you will have to go through three difficult combat scenarios with a split party. So, I suggest leveling your characters properly in the encampment’s mock battles before tackling them. While this might seem like a pain, you will be rewarded with something special once you go back to the main menu.