The Void Trader Baro Ki’teer has just arrived in the origin system for his usual visit. Bringing with him new items for Tenno across all platforms. He is located in the Kronia Relay on Saturn and he will have the items below to purchase in Warframe.
What’s Baro Ki’Teer got this week in Warframe?
He has quite an interesting haul, and here is everything you can buy from him:
He will have these same items across all platforms for Warframe.
If you are low on Orokin Ducats, the Void Trader-specific currency. You must do one of the following:
- Run Void Relic missions as much as humanly possible then trade them in at relays.
- Or buy “Prime Junk” from players with Platinum, the game’s premium currency.
If you are low on Credits to afford to purchase any and all of the items from Baro Ki’teer you want? Sadly you are left with just one option: Play “The Index” for a multitude of rounds. If this is not a viable option for you, you can also visit your Mod station to sell duplicate mods for credits. This might not be the best option as you are bound to run out of Mods eventually.
My recommendations are:
- Buy the Prisma Weapons if you still don’t own them.
- Purchase Primed Cryo Rounds.
- Definitely buy the mop and bucket, for the memes.
- Grab the ornament, sword skin, and the noggles as well.
- Don’t forget to buy the Sands of Inaros Blueprint if you still do not have the warframe.