The Duviri Paradox has been out for just three short weeks and as more players flood in, both new and old. There will be many secrets to Duviri that can be discovered with a little help. Such as how to take down the fearsome Orowyrm, or where they can find some of the many resources in Duviri. However, hidden in this new crazy world is a rare bow that can only be earned by certain rare activities. This bow is the Cinta, and here is how you can farm it.
How to Farm the Cinta in The Duviri Paradox
First off, you will need to be in “The Duviri Experience” and I recommend you finish the story in the active spiral. Afterward, do not go into the portal. Instead, start activating your guiding hand ability while you roam around Duviri itself. The reason for this is that you will have to locate a Perigrimm Enigma puzzle. Or as I call them, Owl Rune puzzles. They will look like this:
These puzzles in Duviri will require you to look at the symbols where the Owl is sitting. Then go to each cylinder and shoot them until they match the symbols under the Owl. There are a few catches to this system, however. Such as:
- Sometimes there will be a pressure plate you need to stand on to uncover the cylinders to shoot them.
- Some cylinders will have latches on the top, shoot these to uncover the cylinder to shoot it.
- You will need to collect runes to throw into the cylinders. Cylinders with blue auras will retain the symbol and those without the blue aura will not.
- Some symbols will be covered up partially to challenge you.
- Some runes will either be covered in moss, you will have to shoot them and catch them to throw them into cylinders.
- Runes can sometimes be on pedestals you will have to knock over to collect them.
- Finally, you can free runes from cylinders by shooting the latch under the rune.
Using these guidelines, solve these puzzles when and where you find them. These puzzles will unlock a cache that can give you parts of Cinta. You will need to find the:
- Upper Limb.
- Lower Limb.
You will have to craft them with resources from Duviri at your foundry in your orbiter.