The Void Trader Baro Ki’teer has just arrived in the origin system for his usual visit. Bringing with him new items for Tenno across all platforms. He is located in the Strata Relay on Earth and he will have the items below to purchase in Warframe.
What’s Baro Ki’Teer got this week in Warframe?
He has quite a dissapointing haul this week, and here is everything you can buy from him:
He will have these same items across all platforms for Warframe.
If you are low on Orokin Ducats, the Void Trader-specific currency. You must do one of the following:
- Run Void Relic missions as much as humanly possible then trade the rewards in at relays.
- Or buy “Prime Junk” from players with Platinum, the game’s premium currency.
If you are low on Credits to afford to purchase any and all of the items from Baro Ki’teer you want? Sadly you are left with just one option: Play “The Index” for a multitude of rounds. If this is not a viable option for you, you can also visit your Mod station to sell duplicate mods for credits. This might not be the best option as you are bound to run out of Mods eventually.
My recommendations are:
- The Prisma Weapons if you do not have them yet.
- Get Jolt and Scorch if you do have them yet.
- Buy the Prisma Lotus emblem, it looks good.
- Get the Greth armor set.
- Finally, buy the Sands of Inaros blueprint if you do have the warframe yet.
Also, do not forget to do your bi-weekly 10-year anniversary alerts. You can earn a Dex Rhino skin and the Dex Dakra. As well as being able to take full advantage of a double credit booster this weekend. So if you are low on credits for Baro, you can farm the index and get even more from it!