This week for the Division 2 State of the Game, Head Content Creator/Host Hamish Bode, with guest Nikki Kuppens (Game Designer) talk about Division 2 including loot changes and the game’s future.
General Information –
- Priority Alerts
- Designer Nikki Kuppens
- Public test server (PTS) coming soon
- Title Update (TU6) next Month (October)
- Dark Zone and PVP discussion next week
- Stash space increasing to 300!
Priority Alerts –
- Raid reset when leader leaves has been fixed
- Collectibles fixed when picked up
- PTS coming soon
- Title Update (TU6) next Month
Developer Interview – Nikki Kuppens – Loot Developer (The How-Do-You-Get-Stuff guy)
- Material caps updated.
- Lowering requirements for crafting.
- Material sharing perks to share across all characters.
- Missing Blueprints to show you where they are.
- Stop dropping piece once full.
- Recalibration changes
- Changing of Colors
- List of what you are looking to put onto gear
- Restrictions on talents are not restrictive and you can place it anywhere you want it.
- Change color of mod slots (Undecided)
- Gear Brands
- Items in all slots now.
- Gear sets –
- 4 Items to unlock all Pieces
- Chest and backpack new high end talents and More potent.
- Raid Sets updates only Chest and Backpack, still in raid only.
- Raid Sets are now in normal loot pool in WT5 and no Chest and Backpack.
- Hardwire, True Patriot and Ongoing Directive is now open to more loot.
- Named items – Few Named Items but more Interesting and worth it
- More items in TU6 35 Pieces to be added
- Drops are still unsure at this time. But more then likely for harder content.
- Named are better then normal pieces of gear.
- They are in-between to Standard gear and Exotic.
- Talents are different then standard piece just heightened.
- Will be all over. DZ, Heroics, Control Points just to name a few.
- New Loot Feature – by choice to narrow the loot pools on what you are looking for.
- Main missions and named zones have specific pools.
- Loot Pools are now smaller , weapon types, gear slots, gear brands, Gear mods and gear sets. across all the missions.
- On World tier 5 to tell you loot view of where everything is. Also in the mission details.
- Dark Zone – They are just like normal zone. You will have to extract them
- Audio issues
- Sheperd System Revamp on PTS
“These loot changes are going to give players a huge change of how people will be able to create their sets. This will allow players to not waste time grinding for what you are looking for.”