The Be Quiet fans have the title of being the quietest fans for PC builders. I’m here to let you know if it deserves that mantle.
Hey there! This is Jim with Skool’s Tech Talk and I’m going over the Be quiet! Silent Wings 3 fans. This is the Be quiet! newest edition of the Silent Wings series and boasts being the quietest fan on the market. If your a specs kinda person, here is the rundown:
- great performance-to-noise ratio with 28.6Db(a) at 2, 200rpm
- 6-pole fan motor with three phases giving very low power consumption and less vibration
- advanced fluid-dynamic bearing enables super-long life up to 300, 000h
- rubberized fan frame with funnel-shaped air inlets for extremely high Air pressure
- seven fan blades with optimized surface structures ensure excellent airflow
- removable anti-vibration mountings reduce transmission of vibrations
- PWM controlled fan speed by the motherboard
- german product conception, design and quality control
- three years manufacturer’s warranty
Check the video out below to see how the be quiet! fans did in quieting down my system.
If you need to get caught up on what is happening in the tech world, come check out our tech news by clicking here! Make sure to come back daily for up to the minute gaming and tech information!