This week for The Division 2: State of the Game, Hamish Bode (Lead Content Creator), with guests Yannick Banchereau (Associated Created Director) and Chris Gansler (Comunity Developer) talked to us about the future of The Division 2: Warlords of New York.
- Maintenance completed this morning for content patch v8.4.
- NPC damage has been lowered for all difficulties.
- NPC Health and armor have been reduced.
- Heath and Armor scaling has been fixed.
- PVP weapons have all had their damage reduced by 20% with Rifles and MMRs an additional 10%.
- Warhounds’ armor and damage reduced.
- With the COVID-19 outbreak, development on the game has been slowed.
- Apparel event adding soon.
- Infinite damage has been fixed.
State of the Game