During today’s Xbox Anniversary video we had a great look back at the last 20 years. The video ended on a fantastic note. Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta is now available to download. Where do you download it from? The Live store or maybe the Inside app? I’ll help you out.
PC players have two separate ways to download the Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta. You can see that this was taken from the Halo Support page. Most players don’t have the time to search through all the mess to find this information. First, take a look at how to download this beta from the PC Xbox App.
- Open the Xbox app for PC.
- You can find and install the Xbox app by searching for “Xbox” in the Microsoft Store app included on all supported Windows PCs.
- If you are not already logged in, log into your Xbox account by clicking on the icon in the shape of a person in the top right of the Xbox app, then select Sign in.
- Search for “Halo Infinite” using the search bar in the top right of the Xbox app and select the free multiplayer game from the search results, or use this link to visit the Microsoft Store page in a browser.
- On the store page for Halo Infinite, select Get (Free).
- On the window that pops up, select Get again. This will add the game to your Xbox account.
- It will automatically begin to download and install.
If you have already claimed Halo Infinite game but do not have it installed, install it again by following the steps above. The Get button will be replaced by Install (You own this).
To install the game, you need to add Halo Infinite to your Steam Library:
- Search for the “Halo Infinite” page on Steam or use this link to go there directly via browser.
- Select Play Game. This will add the free game to your Steam Library.
- Steam will automatically prompt you to install the game.
If you need to install the game that is already in your Steam Library in the past:
- Sign into Steam using the account that has purchased the title.
- Select Library from the top navigation bar in Steam.
- Locate Halo Infinite on the left-side navigation bar or in the Your Collections tiles (depending on your default Library view), right-click the game, and select Install.
Players on the Xbox consoles have it a little easier. First, you can just download the Xbox Gamepass app and look for recently added. That only takes a few seconds to do. In the store app on the consoles, you will see two separate games. Do not click on the campaign version if you just want to download the Halo Infinite Multiplayer beta. Just click the appropriate version and sit back and relax as the game downloads.
One of the things that may happen is a blue screen will appear once you downloaded the game. That just means it might need an update. So restart the console and look for the update. Hopefully by the time you read this all of that has been fixed. Also, don’t use the Halo Insider to try and download the beta. I know that we all used it for the flights. It will not contain the game you are looking for.
Let us know if this helps you out in the comment section below.