Details on Wolcen Patch 184.108.40.206
A majority of the Wolcen patch is focused on improving server-related issues, especially crash fixes, and improving online features. Check out the full list of fixes down below:
- Fixed several issues which caused some elements of the Ahriman fight to be missing.
- Resolved two issues that would cause client and server crashes with particular interactions between the Flamethrower variant of the Punisher Exoskeleton enemy and the player.
- Resolved an issue that would cause a client crash when using a particular combination of Skill Modifiers for the skill “Gunslinger’s Brand”.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a client and server crash with a particular interaction between a Cult of Souls Soul Casket and the player.
- Resolved an issue that would cause a client crash with a particular interaction between a Cult of Souls Risen Executioner and the player.
- Improved the level of consistency between the “arena” area environments for Ahriman’s Lieutenants Operations.
- Fixed an issue where quest markers would not appear after returning from the first portal area in the “Final Struggle” segment of the Ahriman encounter.
- Resolved an issue where SFX would play on a loop after killing an enemy with a particular boss modifier.
- Improved the client and server-side memory management of Dungeon tiles, which should reduce both their loading times and their load on the servers.
- Optimized logging on the server, which should improve performance slightly.
- Added general performance improvements to the Friends List.
- Made changes to, and are continuing to tweak, the behind-the-scenes configuration of the Asia-Pacific region to handle more player traffic.
The studio is aware that players in all regions sometimes have trouble connecting to their specific server of choice. This is sometimes by design (in instances where a better ping can be achieved elsewhere), and sometimes randomly. They said they are working to improve this.
Are you a fan of isometric ARPGs? Have you tried out Wolcen? Or are you more of a Diablo 4 fan? Sound off in the comment section below.