This week on State of the Game, Community Manager, Hamish Bode, and Live Content Manager, Yannick Banchereau, brought to us a lot of information about the Title Update 3(TU3, Launched 5/14/19) and the Raid which comes out tomorrow.
TU3 Update – Big balancing patch
- Survivability increase
- Skill mods added
- First 2 classified assignments – Narrative missions added
- Activity screen added to the end of a mission
Lots of Bug Fixes
- Hardwire chest piece getting weird rolls causing stat changes. Check your gear.
- Increased amount of server crashes with Title Update 3 causing Delta Errors looking for fix prior to Raid launch.
- Roosevelt Island blockers preventing raid completion – Can’t place C4 at a location and Rope missing.
Additional Content – Classified assignments
- PvE activities to give you the info about DC prior to your arrival to DC.
- More Collectibles
- New Apparel event Keys starting on May 16
- Changes to invasions Grand Washington available only till Thursday!! Reset again Thursday! Get your Blueprint!
- Raid Matchmaking – Not added because they want best experience and adding random people is going to mess up that dynamic.
- Not like Incisions vastly different and more difficult.
- Raid can be done more then 1 time per week, but you can only get one rare item once per week.
Twitch Drops for Division 2 on stream on Thursday, Join Chat and register now for apparel keys . https://drops-register.ubi.com/en-US
“It looks like the Division Team is really looking at the community for advice with what they are looking for. The raid as the biggest concern will be unlocked 4PM CST. With the repair of bugs and adding more background info this week’s state of the game is packed with information.”