This week on State of the Game, Community Manager Hamish Bode, with guests Chris Gansler (Community Developer) and Bruce Kelly (Game Designer) talk about the future of Division 2 including Title Update 5, what happened in the PTS and where they are going to see the next patch.
General Information –
- Maintenance 7/11 normal time 3:30 am EST, server maintenance to be done on front and back end.
- Title update 5 and the first part of the episode content to be released on Tuesday 7/23. Early Content Access starts Tuesday 7/23 for all year one content holders, this content consists of 2 new missions and the first part of the investigation area and more.
- Now Title Update 6 is now in the works.
Title Update 5 –
- Launches Tuesday the 23rd for year one Early access players.
- Two new missions.
- The first part of new missions involving an investigation area.
- Weapon Balances for all including new weapons, exotics, and talents.
- On July 30th all players will get access to missions and the investigations.
- More Classified assignments will be added to year pass holders.
- Mastery System for missions is not what we development team wanted and improvements are being made, and will not be launched in TU5.
- On July 30th the second Part of the investigation will be unlocked for all players including the year one players who did not have access to this prior.
- Operation Dark Hours will have a new Difficulty for more people to play. This can now use Matchmaking. No final rewards as stated. Not as difficult as Standard Raid and No defined Loot drops yet. For instance Unknown if it will drop Eagle Bearer Exotic Assault Rifle.
- And much more. Please see the Image for more information.
- You have to track down information to find these harden Criminals.
- Secret Rewards, Backpack trophies and premium rewards.
- Track down Shaw
- Track down Ellis
- Players were given standard characters to use so they have a solid bottom line on numbers.
- The character has over 3,000 Skill power which is the baseline for the skill builds.
- Skills in the ODZ is bugged, Turret and Skill Drone are highly overpowered and feel deadly.
- Removed minimum cool down times from 10 secs to 3 secs with skill haste, cluster Seeker can get as low as 5 secs easily.
- Exotic Gloves does not affect the status effect of pulse, the gloves affect elemental issues.
- Can’t kill yourself with skill deploy skills.
- Riot foam sticking size increased.
- Assault Turret damage increased.
- Striker Drone damage is increased, the blasting powder variant is up from 200% to 600% adding this makes it even more deadly.
- Drones will now follow you for 5 Minutes.
- Normalized all Drones health.
- Seeker mine cluster explosion radius from 3 meters and 4 meters.
- Explosive seeker mind hardest to hit and burst damage.
- Cluster seekers are high in damage to clear mobs as Explosive seeker is great for single target.
- Firefly increased Damage and radius.
- Scanner Pulse now goes onto cooldown after 3-second delay rather than at the end of the Pulse.
- Nerf to Banshee Plus time. Increased cooldown time and removed Range mods also.
- Riot Foam size increased.
- Shield Buffed huge with healing skills.
“Title Update Five is adding a lot of content including the new highly anticipated Raid Matchmaking and Difficulty. It will be highly interesting to see how this content will help or hurt the community in the long run. I myself am more excited to see all the other content that will be added. In addition to the new Content added at the end of the year when we come back to NYC’s Coney Island. The Skills are now going to be vialable. It will be highly confusing for me to use a skill build as I am not used to using them but I am exciting to see how they are in raid environments.”