This week for the Division 2 State of the Game, Hamish Bode (Lead Content Creator), with guest Trick Dempsey (Sr. Game Designer) show us how the world is changing.
- No Maintenance this week, but possibly early next week.
- Key Apparel event live.
- Key issue when opening Caches is not an error, it is supposed to be random.
- Testing Servers for latency and hit registration.
- Already on Live conflict servers only.
- Next week on state of the game full information for Episode 2.
- Narrative changes and everything else
Developer Interview – Trick Dempsey
- Episode 2 Expeditions will be unlocked for 2 weeks only! Norm, hard, challenging difficulties with Mastery’s.
- Each Mastery has some type of mutation to make it more difficult.
- On October 15th it opens up.
- In the future, it will be up two weeks, down one week, up two weeks, down one week.
- Shepherd system change
- When Shepherd bar is filled, you get an endorsement. 2 endorsements per run now.
- After 15 endorsements, you get a Level.
- If you don’t fill the bar, you do not get an endorsement, it is lost.
- The Zoo is now a stronghold and invasion
- Camp White Oak can be invaded
- Owl statue in Maney National Zoo – no interactive thing – will spawn a boss but will offer no rewards
Interesting things have been changed, but not too many. Hopefully, we will learn more information next week.