This week for the Division 2 State of the Game, Hamish Bode (Lead Content Creator), with guest Fredrik Thylander (Lead 3C Designer) and Yannick Banchereau (Associate Creative Director) Tell us about updates for TU 6 and Episode 2.
- Apparel Event extended this week
- 3rd Project added
- No server Maintenance
- Title Update 6 or Episode 6
- Oct 15/16 (7 Day early access for year 1 holders, All-access day 22nd)
- Quality of life improvements drops on the 15th
- The mission starts with pentagon then branch out 2 missions
- Department of Advanced Research Lab Mission also added
- 2 new classified missions – with backpack trophy added
- The Technician Specialization
- Everyone has access on the 15th to unlock specialization, Year One pass will have access right away.
- See more information below with the Development interview.
- Health improvements on the 15th
- New exotics
- New Loot Targeting system
- PVP balance changes
- Trying to fill the dark zone server or be transferred to a new location.
- Thieves den Vendor
- New conflict Map added
- Still testing maps for servers to prevent bullet latency hits.
- Named weapons updated
- Inventory UI changes
- better Sorting features
- Stash Space Doubled / Load-outs Doubled
- Raid – Is being worked on, making sure that its correct and solid. No time frame to deployment to Live. “Not Ready before Next year.” Yannick.
- Changes to the gunner Spec field specialization to be more gunner oriented.
- Free Weekend on all platforms on the 17th.
Developer Interview – Fredrik Thylander
- The technician is a high-end skill spec
- New Hive
- Made to buffs other skills
- Multi-Missile fire launcher
- Made as a room Clearer for red mobs.
- 6 Rockets Per shot can target one person or multiple targets
- Support Class
- Tech Hive
- Enhances other skills seeker mines and such, when on your back it enhances your skills also.
- EMP Grenade has been added.
- Repair kit also heals skills
- Tech Hive
- Hives all can be picked up and the charges can be used from your back
- Hives can not buff other hives.
Division 2 State of the Game Recap: “Very Disappointed that the raid is going to be taking other possible 3 months until it is completed but I would rather a worthy raid then a half effort raid. The new specialization is really nice and will help show the difference involving what is going on in the field.”
[See More: Division 2 State of The Game – Title Update 6]