State of Decay 2 is an always improving game. Undead Labs has shown a large amount of love and care for the game after its 2018 launch. Even with the announcement of State of Decay 3 during the Xbox Games Showcase, it appears support for the game will continue on. From the quality of life improvements to massive expansions the future of State of Decay as a franchise has never looked brighter.
Today, in a new blog post on the official State of Decay website we learned a ton of new changes will be coming with Update 19: Riding Shotgun. The WWII Pack returns, which means if you complete bounties within the game you can earn an amazing plethora of weapons. From the M1A1 Tommy Gun to the MP40 submachine gun, you can bring the war to the undead in classic style. Some other highlights include a massive boost to shotguns and their range of effectiveness. Graphical upgrades and improvements to one of the main maps. As well as a wide variety of bug, and glitch fixes. Some key highlights that players will notice when they boot up the game.
- Vehicle Tune-Up: Our mechanics have improved performance for all vehicles in the game.
- Shotgun Upgrade: We’ve drastically upgraded the zombie-stopping power of the humble boomstick.
- Drucker County, Enhanced: We made this plateau map more visually appealing and much friendlier for drivers.
- Free Bloodmobile: Use your radio to call in this unique vehicle for your community. Available for a limited time!
- World War 2 Pack Returns: Older weapons are now in loot, and new weapons and outfits are available from the Bounty Broker.
For the full list of patch notes for every detail, you can find it here. You can also check out the entire live stream down below.
State of Decay 2 Update 19 Patch Notes Stream
Will you be checking out the new State of Decay 2 update? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to check back for the latest gaming news and information.