Devstream 171 has just wrapped up on all official Warframe channels. This devstream went over the next major update for the game, bringing with it a whole slew of content and changes. Such as the next warframe, a new area for Duviri, new cosmetics, the next prime warframe and weapons, and much more. Here is everything from Devstream 171.
Everything from Warframe Devstream 171
Devstream 171 kicked off with news about the major update for Warframe. This update will be called “The 7 Crimes of Kullervo” and be centered around the 53rd warframe, Kullervo. Kullervo is the first Duviri-themed warframe and his story will have themes of betrayal. Also coming with him will be a new island in Duviri known as the “Dungeon”. The Dungeon will be around in three spirals similar to the Archarbor.
When the update drops, there will be a two-week period where you can do runs focused on Kullervo and his story. Afterward, this story can be experienced randomly in The Duviri Experience in those spirals. When you enter the island, you can talk to the warden to fight Kullervo himself. This will be a multi-phase mini-boss fight resulting in earning resources to buy Kullervos parts from Acrithis. Coming alongside this new dungeon and boss fight will be new secrets in Duviri. They only showed a quiz pad from The New War and said that somachords for music from The Duviri Paradox will be in this update.
His signature shotgun was not given any details and he will have a signature heavy blade skin as well. This update will be coming next month. But there were also many new and returning features coming with The 7 Crimes of Kullervo.
Something Old, Many New
Duviri in The Duviri Paradox will also be getting a massive facelift. This will include the following:
- Kaithe Racing is returning to Duviri. This was removed in the first hotfix for The Duviri Paradox.
- Corrupted Decrees are coming, this will offer better boons with a negative side effect.
- Plants can now be harvested in Teshins Cave. They can be harvested every 20 hours in Warframe.
- There will be 2 new side activities coming to The Duviri Experience.
- Bricked-up portals in Duviri can now be accessed after the Orowyrm fight in The Duviri Experience. You will need to earn 7 decrees and this will transport you into an undercroft encounter with a higher difficulty. You can earn guaranteed arcanes from these encounters.
- There will be four new arcanes coming to the rewards pool in Duviri.
- There will be a new Drifter clothing set that is origami themed. As well as the Herrier suit being available for the Drifter.
- You can now see what warframes and weapons are available in Duviri runs.
- Maw fishing now lasts longer, allowing more players to finish it with ease.
Finally, they mentioned that in extermination encounters in the Undercroft and The Circuit, you can now hear a monolog from a mysterious character. Who this is was not mentioned.
However, outside of Duviri, there are new things coming to Warframe. Such as the new prime warframe, her weapons, and more cosmetics.
Wisp Prime Details
To no one’s surprise, the next prime warframe is Wisp. Her weapons will be the Fulmin Prime, as well as Gunsen Prime. Her prime accessories will include a syandana and Drifter suit as well. However, she will not be arriving with The 7 Crimes of Kullervo. She will be arriving afterward. But for those who are looking for fancier cosmetics, the Gauss Deluxe will be coming in the next update. As well as a signature syandana and the Acceltra deluxe skin.
But for more minute details, they also talked about the following:
- General bug fixes for resource boosters and decrees not working on Sevagoths shadow are coming.
- The Soma Incarnon is being looked into for improvements.
- A new round of Tennogen items is coming, including a Nekros skin and Liset skin.
- New Augments are being worked on for later updates. As well as new Incarnons.
- The 10-year anniversary art book is being worked on and will be available around Tennocon 2023.
- No news on Cross-Save.
But these are all the details from Devstream 171 for Warframe. If you would like to watch the full devstream, you can do so here.