This week for the Division 2: State of the Game, Hamish Bode (Lead Content Creator), with guest Drew Rechner (Associated Game Director) and Yannick Banchereau (Associated Created Director) talked to us about the future of The Division 2 Episode 3.
Title Update 6.1 Priority Alert
- Episode 3 Is set to release in February.
- New Coney Island video for episode 3.
- Flame Thrower is the new specialization “Firewall”
- 2 New classified assignments
- More Hunters in episode 3 and after.
- Heroic Missions are now going to have all factions after Episode 3.
- Chameleon SMG Exotic to be added in Episode 3
- PVP update coming
Developer Interview – None
- Narrative Update next week
“We need to hope these changes the past few weeks help revitalize the game to allow more people to play daily.”
State of the Game