Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Season 2 is out! Check out all the new details on the new stages, costumes, and more below.
Fall Guys Season 2 Gets Medieval On The Masses Today
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout catapults the world’s most memeable jelly beans into a world of Medieval mayhem with the long-awaited launch of Season 2. Starting today, players will revel among knockabout knights, pugilistic paladins and vivacious vikings in a full season of new Rounds, costumes, emotes, and more as they lay siege to the Middle Ages.
- 4 new Medieval Rounds enter the rotation (with more on the way soon)
- Hoopsie Legends – Teamwork (sometimes) makes the dream work
- Knight Fever – Our most challenging Gauntlet yet
- Egg Siege – Tactical scrambling action
- Wall Guys – Build it up, tear it down
- A full Season Pass of new costumes, emotes and more
- A fresh new Featured store schedule for the duration of the season
- A suite of new features, including a Show Selector
The all-new Show Selector collects a carefully selected roster of shows, including some extra special limited-time events. Each show features a themed playlist of Rounds to suit different playstyles, such as Gauntlet and Survival Showdowns.
Last, but certainly not least, existing Rounds have all been given a fresh lick of paint. It turns out hosting millions of shows takes its toll on our classic courses, so it was time to give them a little TLC.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is out now on PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam. Stumble over to fallguys.com, join the Discord server, and follow @FallGuysGame for regular updates and continue your inevitable failure in front of the whole world.