While The Pedestrian snuck onto Game Pass last night, there are some more titles being added to the service. The remaining first batch of Xbox Game Pass titles has finally been revealed. Including high-quality titles, as well as some of last year’s finest games.
What is coming to Game Pass?
For the first half of January, the newest additions coming to Game Pass will include:
- Gorogoa is a unique puzzle game with an even more unique art style. Currently available on the service for Console, Cloud, and PC.
- Olija is a pixel-art adventure game taking place in a mysterious country. Also available on the service today for Console Cloud and PC.
- Embr is a first-person multiplayer game with gameplay centered around the idea of you being a firefighter. Coming to the service on Console, Cloud, and PC Thursday.
- The esteemed Mass Effect Legendary Edition trilogy remaster. Which will be made available only to Game Pass Ultimate subscribers, as it is part of EA Play. Coming to the service on Console and PC Thursday.
- The Outer Wilds is highly regarded for its gameplay and narrative. Will be available Thursday as well for Console, Cloud, and PC on the service.
- Spelunky 2 will be digging its way onto the service. Players can look forward to a fun roguelike platformer with a killer soundtrack as well. Coming to the service a week later for Console and PC.
- And finally, Anacrusis will be coming to the service right next to Spelunky 2 for Console and PC. Players can look forward to an all-new four-person cooperative shooter in space.
These are all the additions coming to the premier subscription service. With an all-new batch coming later in the month. For more details, including Game Pass Ultimate perks and what is leaving, please visit the Xbox Wire article here and prepare your backlog for even more games to kick off this year.