Events are always fun for Ark: Survival Evolved. This fourth of July will not be any different either. Studio Wildcard announced that they will be hosting Ark: Summer Bash 2019 from July 2nd through July 16th. New skins will be available for the event from bikinis to patriotic hats. There, of course, will be candy that you will be able to give your dinos to get them in the spirit!
- Boosted Rates (Including Valguero). Does not include servers with existing game modes (i.e. Classic PvP, Small Tribes)
- 2X Breeding
- 2X Player XP
- 2X Harvesting
- Event-colored creature spawns
- Seasonal candy that, when eaten, gives tames random dino colors (50 cooked meat)
- Sparkler Skin (10 cooked meat)
- Fireworks Flare Gun Skin (25 cooked meat)
- RPG Firework Rocket Skin (50 cooked meat)
- Summer Swimsuits Skins (male and female) (50 cooked prime meat)
- Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Dino Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Flex Emotes (100 prime jerky)
This is good news for Ark: Survival Evolved. Over the past few months, criticism on the lack of events has been pushing to get more. During the early days’ events were held regularly but over time became a ‘might or might not’ situation. This fits with Studio Wildcards commitment to be more engaging with the community.
The event is expected to be across all ports of the game. On console, the new map Valguero, is expected to release at some point in the month of July. This, however, does not include the Switch version, if you are even playing that still.
Are you ready to set off some firecrackers and show off your beach bod?