This week for the Division 2: State of the Game, Hamish Bode (Lead Content Creator), with guest Chris Gansler (Comunity Developer) tell us about Episode 2.
Title Update 6 Priority Alert
- Division 1(Tuesday) and Division 2 (Changing from Thursdays to Tuesday) Maintenance
- Multiple Hot fixes
- Kenley College hot fix to not allow you to walk in to get another Dimondback instantly.
- Negotiators dilemma are killing yourself from grenades. Changing how it is ignited.
- Changing how special ammo is acquired in the ODZ
- More apparel items dropping
- Other known issues see Forums.
- Sound error on PS4 Aware and working on it.
- Removing all false times in Raid.
Developer Interview – Chris Gansler
- Episode 3 is in the works!
- Going to change State of the Game Possibly to earlier in the week.
- New Raid Start Date is unknown.
- Possible change in how the State of the game is delivered. Twitter them information.
Division 2 State of the Game fix Recap: “This started as a basic update of Issues and rolled into new information.”
Title Update 6 is live and Episode 2 Early Access is now available for all Year 1 Pass owners!
Year 1 Pass provides 7-day early access to narrative content:
- “The Pentagon Breach” Introduction Mission
- “The Pentagon” Main Mission
- “DARPA Research Labs” Main Mission
If you don’t own the Season Pass, you will be able to unlock the new missions on October 22nd, for free.
Title Update 6, also introduces a new specialization, the Technician, which will be instantly unlocked for all Year 1 Pass holders. Players who don’t own the Year 1 Pass will be able to unlock the new Specialization by completing a series of objectives through the Field Research.