This week for the Division 2: State of the Game, Hamish Bode (Lead Content Creator), with guests Drew Rechner (Associated Game Director) and Yannick Banchereau (Associated Created Director) talked to us about the future of Division 2 Episode 3.
Title Update 6 Priority Alert
- 11 am Maintenance will occur on December 5th
- Title update 6.1 will debut on December 10th
- We do not know about bringing back survival and underground, but it is not being ignored
- Other things are in process other then survival and underground.
- Audio bug fixes in place for December 10th
- Alarm Fix for Razerback
- Grenade Timing fix.
- Holiday Event Operation: Snowball Starting December 10th
- Apparel event Silent Night will last from the 10th-31st of December. Players can get key every 3 levels or 5 DZ levels.
- Hardcore Characters
- Cannot use loot from other characters
- Only Matchmaker with hardcore
- Negotiators Dilemma changes on December 10th
- Dark Zone will have no changes
- No changes to PVP
- No date for raid.
Division 2 Episode 3 State of the Game fix Recap: “Hardcore characters are a great addition, but no plan for Survival and underground are going to hurt the player base as they are huge enjoyment factors for everyone.”
Title Update 6 is live and Episode 2 Early Access is now available for all Year 1 Pass owners!
Year 1 Pass provides 7-day early access to narrative content:
- “The Pentagon Breach” Introduction Mission
- “The Pentagon” Main Mission
- “DARPA Research Labs” Main Mission
If you don’t own the Season Pass, you will be able to unlock the new missions on December 22nd, for free.
Title Update 6, also introduces a new specialization, the Technician, which will be instantly unlocked for all Year 1 Pass holders. Players who don’t own the Year 1 Pass will be able to unlock the new Specialization by completing a series of objectives through the Field Research.