Grounded Patch 0.2.0
The first content update for Grounded is finally around the corner, arriving tomorrow on August 26th with patch 0.2.0! The team at Obsidian decided to put out a blog post detailing the bug fixes for the patch, but is leaving out something important about tomorrow. The actual new content coming out in patch 0.2.0 itself. Understandably this is so fans can start playing Grounded with some surprises in store. Right now, we have a detailed list of bug fixes, leaving room for some more excitement to grow for August 26th. Patch 0.2.0 will go live at around 10am PDT / 1pm EDT.
Patch note highlights
Here are some of the highlights from the patch notes regarding game issues and bug fixes.
- Incapacitated players are now saved instead of ignored when a save game is made, or they exit the game. With this, players that reload an incapacitated character will have their backpack spawned where they died instead of them just spawning without their inventory in the world. NOT RETROACTIVE
- Items and insects will spawn under the world less. Cleaning up items/insects that have fallen through the level upon load. (This should help with insect population/egg spawning)
- Insects should no longer spawn inside of the large Pond rocks. Any insect currently in the rocks upon load should be snapped out. (This should help with insect population/egg spawning
- Optimized building collapsing so the game will no longer lock up when collapsing huge structures.
- Standalone buildings that are attached to walls and floors will collapse as well if the floor or wall they are on collapses.
- Fixed gas arrows not being one-time use.
- Workbench light will no longer be disabled after loading a save
For information on the rest of the patch notes you can find them here: (Source) Grounded Patch Notes August 26th 0.2.0
If you missed out on previous patch notes, we have you covered. What has you most excited about this upcoming content update? Let us know in the comments!