This week for the Division 2: State of the Game, Hamish Bode (Lead Content Creator), with guest Drew Rechner (Associated Game Director) talked to us about the future of Division 2 Episode 3. This will be the last one of the year and will return on January 8th.
Title Update 6.1 Priority Alert
- Maintenance yesterday was long due to making sure things worked.
- Critical issue while testing. Extra Keys at log in for silent night prior to December 31st.
- See forums for full patch notes.
- Hardcore Mode is out.
- Targeted Loot is not dropping correctly.
- Snowball Holiday event is out now
- Inventory for vendors is randomly empty.
- Raid is coming “Next year”
- UI Improvements coming in Episode 3 to tell people how good the drops are they receive instead of having to know the percentages of each.
- Gear Core Attribute
- Gear Secondary Attributes
- Flat Armor Value Per Piece of gear now.
- God Rolls are returning. No longer budget pieces of gear.
- Rewards in Hardcore Mode
- Hats, Few Accommodations
Division 2 State of the Game Recap: “Hardcore characters are being well received by the hardcore gamer side of Division 2. The Future UI updates will make it easier for new players to make the best gear possible. But there feels to be a loss in the game as it seems to be missing most of the player base as we look for the new endgame.”
Title Update 6 is live and Episode 2 Early Access is now available for all Year 1 Pass owners!
Year 1 Pass provides 7-day early access to narrative content:
- “The Pentagon Breach” Introduction Mission
- “The Pentagon” Main Mission
- “DARPA Research Labs” Main Mission
If you don’t own the Season Pass, you will be able to unlock the new missions on December 22nd, for free.
Title Update 6, also introduces a new specialization, the Technician, which will be instantly unlocked for all Year 1 Pass holders. Players who don’t own the Year 1 Pass will be able to unlock the new Specialization by completing a series of objectives through the Field Research.