There’s something for everyone in Nintendo’s latest Direct Mini featuring third-party games.
Nintendo has revealed 12 new games coming to the Switch over the next few months. This Direct Mini comes short after Nintendo’s Indie World Showcase.
See below for the full list of games as well as the Direct Mini.
The slate of games announced are:
- Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory – Nov. 13, 2020
- Fuser – Fall 2020
- Taiko no Tatsujin Rhythmic Adventure Pack – Winter 2020
- World of Tanks Blitz – Available today
- Big Rumble Boxing Creed Champions – Spring 2021
- Collection of SaGa: Final Fantasy Legend – Dec. 15, 2020
- Just Dance 2021 – Nov. 12, 2020
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 – Dec. 8, 2020
- Minecraft Dungeons Creeping Winter DLC – Sept. 2020
- Jump Force Deluxe Edition – Aug. 28, 2020
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions – Aug. 28, 2020
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition – Aug. 27, 2020
The partner Direct Mini highlight some exclusive content coming to Switch. For one, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory on Switch is getting a Free-for-all online competitive mode. Switch owners for Jump Force Deluxe Edition will receive a tag-team mode as well.
While it’s true that not every third-party game plays best on the Switch, Nintendo is locking players in with exclusive content. It’s unclear if those gameplay modes will make its way to other platforms.
However, the features for the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI did reach other platforms over time.