Grounded Patch 0.2.1
The patch notes Grounded patch 0.2.1 has been shadow launched into the wild, bringing with it several fixes! Notably among these fixes are save game issues among a few other items. Grounded is a co-op survival game created by Obsidian that takes on the “Honey I Shrunk The Kids” setting. Something no other studio has really attempted before. Grounded launched into Early Access only a couple months ago.
Grounded has been continually updated since it launched. Now, after the very first content update, we finally have the first patch to help address issues created by the content update. Here are the highlights from Grounded Patch 0.2.1. The top one that stood out is the addition of a Pebblet Foundation recipe!
Patch 0.2.1 Highlights
- You can now overwrite saved games.
- Save Games are grouped by playthrough in the Save / Load menu.
- More accurate handling of cloud save upload/deletion for Xbox and Win 10 Store versions of the game.
- Fixed issue with saves triggered while having an unplaced building blueprint could cause the save not to be able to load.
- Better render performance when dealing with dynamic shadow culling.
- Added Acorn Shovel+ recipe and Pebblet Foundation recipes that will become available at BURG.L’s Tech Chip Swap Shop when completing the Chipslueth Cold Blooded BURG.L quest by turning in the Stained BURG.L Chip.
- Water Fleas no longer leave the water to fly around the backyard.
For the entire list of patch notes, you can head to the blog site here: Grounded patch 0.2.1
Grounded is out now on Xbox and PC. You can purchase or obtain the game via Xbox Game Pass for both Console or PC, direct from Steam or the Xbox Store! For previous patch notes, check the links below. Has this patch addressed any major issues that you may have been experiencing? Let us know in the comments below what you think of Grounded patch 0.2.1!