To say the release of updates in Grounded has been rapid is a complete understatement. In less than two weeks Obsidian has put out a major content update. This is alongside another quality of life update that came through just a few days ago. Now today, they released another new update. Grounded Patch 0.3.2 is now live across Xbox and PC platforms. Grounded Patch 0.3.2 brings several bug fixes and improvements, as Obsidian continues to tweak and update the game. Community feedback has been a huge part of their ability to quickly patch and update issues. The main issues fixed with this patch are in relation to the newly added zip line. The patch will increase the stability of the game while using and creating the zipline. You can find the full patch notes below. While it is quite smaller than previous updates, the fixes are much appreciated.
Grounded Patch 0.3.2
- Fixed client crash when ziplines exist in the yard across very large distances
- Fixed random crashes when traversing the yard
- Fixed crash related to Frankenline when loading a saved game
- Fixed crash for clients when joining a game near a Spinning Wheel / Roasting Spit / Jerky Rack that currently has processing items on it
- Fixed random crashes when syncing cloud saves
- Slight improvement on Friends Search reliability
- Fixed issue with Inventory and Crafting screens having low FPS on Xbox and Win 10 Store builds
- Fixed issue where saving the game was not allowed if there was no internet connection
- Fixed clients not having access to the Daredevil Mutation when rejoining a game where that was purchased already
- Fixed Spinning Wheel occasionally showing the wrong timer when looking at it
- Fixed Web Fiber items in the world not showing up for clients
Will you be jumping back into Grounded with this new patch? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to check back for the latest gaming news and information.