It has been a busy week for the Grounded team at Obsidian. Just last week the team released a big content update patch. It featured a ton of new crafting items as well as a handful of quality of life improvements. Now earlier today, the team released a new update with Grounded Patch 0.3.1. The update is focused primarily on bugs and technical issues that arose with the previous update.
From fixes for crashing when building to minor UI bugs. Here are the full patch notes for Grounded Patch 0.3.1.
- Fixed crash when placing grid-based buildings (Walls, Foundations, etc.)
- Improved reliability of friend search in the server browser.
- Fixed issue with conversations not triggering properly
- Hedge area art polish
- Added impact VFX for Ice Cap mints and webbed door
- Web sacs wiggle when hit
- Made sticky webs easier to hit while webbed
- The teens will sometimes verbally express their excitement when using a zipline
- Fixed durability not randomizing between which armor piece gets deducted from when hit
- Fixed soldier ants red eyes not appearing when angry
- Removing “venom” from Orb Weaver loot
- Fixed issue with Dew Drops on Dew Collectors spawning on the floor
- Reverting the change, for now, to lock containers to one player at a time since it was causing containers to stay permanently locked occasionally
- Potential fix for duplicate arrows being displayed on bows for clients
- Disabling web screen effect that gets applied when players are caught in sticky webs
- Fix for screen effects getting stuck or not appearing for clients
Have you been playing with Grounded Patch 0.3.1? If not make sure, your PC and console is updated to the latest patch. Then go out and continue to explore the backyard.