The Kingdom Hearts franchise is making its grand debut on PC very soon. With a plethora of minigames to play, Olympus Coliseum’s fighting tournaments rank among the best. Here is a guide on how to easily earn high scores in those tournaments for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.
To achieve 100% completion in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, you will need to earn the highest score for each fighting tournament in Olympus Coliseum. You can find how many points you need in Jiminy’s Journal.
- Underdrome Pain and Panic: 2,000 points or more
- Underdrome Cerberus: 1,000 points or more
- Underdrome Titan: 5,000 points or more
- Underdrome Goddess of Fate: 3,000 points or more
- Paradox Battles Pain and Panic: 2,500 points or more
- Paradox Battles Cerberus: 1,300 points or more
- Paradox Battles Titan: 10,000 points or more
- Paradox Battles Hades: 15,000 points or more
For the Underdrome cups, getting a high enough score to get the gold Mickey emblems in Jiminy’s Journal is not as challenging as the Paradox cups. Nonetheless, this method can be used.
Kingdom Hearts II – Easy Guide To Coliseum Point Farming
Mirroring the strategy used in the video above:
- Enter a cup
- Reach a round with a handful of enemies (at least 5 or more)
- Have the enemies hit you and get Sora’s health to critical.
- Summon Stitch
- Let Stitch play his guitar unless the gauge runs out
- Collect all of the gold orbs that fall
- Repeat in other rounds as needed until you reach the score in Jiminy’s Journal
- Finish the tournament to completion
While not needed, it helps to have Summons at max level (Lvl. 7) so that Stitch can play his guitar longer. And, that is it! If you wish, equip the Wishing Lamp keyblade to have even more orbs drop.