One of the most highly anticipated Nintendo Switch exclusives releasing this summer has opened its new website. Fans of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance series have been treated to the latest information from Team Ninja’s cooperative action RPG. Some of the new standout features include:
- New Heroes – The Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and more join the “Ultimate Alliance” for the first time.
- Original Story – Super Heroes and Super Villains battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story.
- Local and Online Multiplayer – The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems.
- Heroic Camera – In addition to the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems.
- Multiple ways to play – Play with the Joy-Con™ controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately).
As a huge fan of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance series and the Infinity Gauntlet Saga, this is a dream pairing for me. It will very interesting to track all the character additions from the Marvel Cinematic Universe as the game gets closer to its release on July 19th, 2019. As long as I get the Silver Surfer, I’ll be a happy man.
The new official website can be found here.