Duviri in The Duviri Paradox is a strange and immersive land. From its new enemies to the new gameplay. This new open world is a breathe of fresh air for Warframe. It also brings with it a mountain of new activities that refresh spawn locations in each Duviri run. If you are new to the game and are having trouble with these activities, here is a quick and easy list of how to complete each activity.
How to Complete All Objectives in The Duviri Paradox
If you are looking for guides to defeat the:
- Normal or Steel Path Orowyrm.
- Or Mounted Dax Gladius.
You can find more comprehensive guides if you click on their highlighted names. For the rest of the activities that can be found in “The Duviri Experience” let us begin with some of the basic ones:
This is pretty simple. Basically old-school Guitar Hero but more bite-sized in nature.
Rules are difficult to explain and are easier in practice. But basically, you place stones around the Rablits stones and try to capture them. First to ten wins.
Randomly a skeletal Kavat or Kubrow will appear. Shoot the three orbs with your Sirocco and interact with them to save them. They will then lead you to a chest.
These will be hidden around a small area. Check crevices and fly up above the area and look for any discoloration in an area, that will help you track it down.
After you find it, you will have to unlock it through a mini-game. Just line the circles up and press A if you are using a controller. You can slow them down with the left bumper and speed them up with the right bumper.
Simply just run to one and chase to the pen. You do not have to get them through the open gate to progress it.
Locked Chest Protected by a Guardian
Simple, just kill the Thrax Centurion.
There will be two variants to this activity in The Duviri Paradox. The one you see below requires you to kill three waves of enemies and collect shrine pieces. Afterward, go to the center and guide the child to the glowing light by walking around, then run to the chest. The other shrine will just require you to kill three waves of enemies, then interact with the shrine.
Perigrimm Enigma’s (Owl Puzzles)
These are very complex and require you to interact with cylinders and runes around the area where the owl sits. You can find an in-depth guide here.
There will sometimes be a citizen that needs to be defended by three waves of Dax enemies. Stay in the bubble to free them, killing enemies speeds up progress.
Packs of five Dax enemies will roam around Duviri. Simply just take them down and if prompted to, interact with the chest.
Some chests in caves will prompt you to go to darkened areas to defeat Liminus enemies. They will only take one hit before teleporting to get the jump on you. Defeat them to claim the chest.
There will be shrines in caves that will require shooting these floating objects. When you shoot one, it will lead you to the next, some will be behind energy walls so you will have to go around to progress.
You will have to shoot these objects leading to the turbine before you claim the chest. I recommend flying up to be more mobile when shooting them.
This activity has been removed as of the first hotfix in The Duviri Paradox. But they will be adding it again eventually, so here is what you need to know:
- Run through the goals to extend time.
- Shoot the side orbs to gain more time if you fall off the trail.
This activity will consist of random activities from the main game. Here is a quick explanation of what activities you have to do in it:
- Extermination: Just kill enemies.
- Defense: Defend The Golden Cradle from five waves of enemies to win.
- Survival: As the name implies, just kill enemies and survive for five minutes. Keep track of the life support meter, and pick up the flashing orange objects to extend it or use the life support towers on the map.
- Excavation: Defend the excavators while killing enemies similar to Defense. The catch here is that you need to kill power cell carriers and bring the cells to the Excavator to keep it going, you will have to do three of these.
- Finally, Void Flood: Run around and collect the blue orbs around the map. When your floating orb is filled, go to the hands sticking out of the ground and stand next to them until they are gone. You will have to do this five times.